Fish the very productive waters of Little and Big Bays de Noc for Walleye as well as Bass, Northern Pike and Perch.
U.S. Coast Guard approved safety equipment. Inspected and licensed by the State of Michigan.
Walleye's Choice Charter Service uses a Triton 205 Walleye Boat, that is 20' 6" long, the type seen in professional walleye tournaments. It is equipped with the latest fishing electronics to enhance you day on the water:
- Electronics by Lowrance
- Minnkota Electric Motors
- Ship to Shore radio
- 225 EFI Mercury Outboard motor
- 9.9 Mercury Four Stroke Trolling Motor
- Shimano Reels
- Mr. Walleye Boards by Church Tackle
- Walleye's Choice Fishing Tackle
Safety first, then the fun of fishing for walleyes on Little or Big Bay de Noc. Whatever technique is used, trolling, spinners, drifting or jigging, our goal is to share knowledge and provide a good experience for a successful fishing trip.
Walleye's Choice Charter Service will provide all tackle and rods needed for you fishing trip. However, if you wish to bring your own equipment, that's fine.
Having fished the Bays De Noc since 1973, not only fishing on the on the Bay's de Noc but researching and producing quality fishing tackle, Captain Wils can provide his client's with a vast array of knowledge and techniques for catching walleye. Walleye's Choice lures have been the top sellers since 1984 for summer fishing.
For a successful fishing trip the Captain recommends you bring with you:
- Valid Michigan fishing license - Required
- Soft soled shoes for safety
- Sun Screen
- Camera, Video Camera
- Your choice of food and drink
- Cooler / Ice
- Extra clothes for the season,
- Remember temperatures can change quickly on the lake.
- 5 hour trip for 1 or 2 people is $325 and $25 more each for 3rd or 4th person.
- 8 hour trip for 1 or 2 people is $425 and $25 more each for 3rd or 4th person.
|The Captain requires a $100.00 deposit at the time of reserving you date and time. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to date scheduled. In the event of inclement weather, (Captain's decision) a refund of the deposit will be given or you can reschedule our fishing trip. You can select a 1/2 day charter or full day, with up to four persons (not including the Captain) at one time.|
Call, write or e-mail for rates, specific dates,
hours available and further details.